Tuesday 22 April 2014

The Denim Shirt!

Hello sweeties,

 Hope you are all having a great start of the week!



 We are only one week away from the exams but to be honest I feel more prepared than ever before. This is probably the first year I've started my revision early and so far everything is great! All the notes seem endless right now but the idea of me being done with Uni in less than a month is really frightening and exciting at the same time:) I am sure all of you that are on their final year feel the same!












 I've always been a denim fan as I find that it will never go out of trend, but when it comes to denim shirts I always was skeptical. Not that I don't like them, but I was worried about styling them and I couldn't find the perfect one. I bought this denim dress/shirt last Summer and just now realised that I can wear it as a shirt:) Oh, I just love versatile pieces!

I am wearing:
Denim dress - New Look (similar - here)
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Topshop (similar - here)
Bag - Parfois
Necklace - Sheinside
Watch - D&G
Bracelets - Gift and Born Pretty


Are you a denim fan as well?
Wishing you all an amazing week!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx


Follow on Bloglovin



21 comments:

  1. Lovely look, that shirt suits you perfectly and love how you styled it with that skirt! xoxo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt and shirt ! Amazing shoes! Great look !

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very adorable look. I like very much the look based on denim shirt!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look, love the shoes!

    xx Karolina
    KARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look, i like your skirt

    irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous look <3 I love the photos Stephanie :)

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last week you wrote an article about tights but in this one you didn't mention if you are wearing it or not.
    Always sheer tights from Primark ?
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I totally forgot to mention it, my bad.x Yes I am wearing sheer tights from Primark:)
      xxxx
      Stephanie

      Delete
  8. I really love the shoes! :)

    http://glassow.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the printed skirt with denim shirt and the necklace under the collar looks so great! Such a fresh and lovely look! Have a lovely day! Xoxo

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/2014/04/21.html
    https://www.facebook.com/kingstreetfashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely look dear :)
    Have a nice day xx
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty look!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I recently fell in love with denim shirts, they are so versatile!

    Kisses Xx, Selorm || SheJustTalks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute look! I love the shirt and skirt combo :)

    http://helentsokana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning combination! Loving the denim on you, specially with the new hair color, it totally suits you! And good luck with the final exams, it must feel amazing to know that you will finish your studies soon! x

    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it from top to toe <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your outfits always inspire me ;) I love absolutely every detail and especially the mix of the necklace and shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is a great post, I love your overall look especially the necklace!

    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. My Dear,
    I'm proud of You, that You fell perfectly prepared this time! I hope, next year I will feel the same! :D Before I say anything else.. I absolutely love Your perfect body.. brilliant ♥
    and I love Your shoes,are gorgeous! I want it too ♥ but in our county, last time, we have horrible shoes :/
    and about the denim shirt.. I love denim, but with shirt I feel the same, like You.. I look long time, until I found the right, but now.. I love my denim shirt ♥

    Have a beautiful end of week :*

    With Love An ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous outfit from head to toe! Fantastic shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm in love with this necklace, it looks original and so radiant:) I'd love to own something like that too:) Those photographs are adorable! Those blooming trees are wonderfully beautiful!
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...