Tuesday 8 April 2014

Shopping at - Born Pretty!

Hello sweeties,


 In today's post I would like tot talk to you about my experience and thoughts about Born Pretty! Also the team of Born Pretty was kind enough to offer my readers a 10% off discount code, you just need to use the 'STT10' code at the checkout:)


"BPS Import & Export Co., Ltd was set up in 2010. Over the past three years, it has developed rapidly from a store merely selling nail art items to a shop mainly selling beauty items including nail art items and cosmetics,accessorizes, cell phone cases, etc."

General Information:


 I would say Born Pretty is an online store that sells everything you need in terms of fashion and beauty. They have a huge variety of products and their prices are more than affordable. They also offer blogger program which offers $10-$50 worth of products every month and a wholesale option. They also have under $0.99 section which has a huge amount of products! Last but not least they offer free delivery worldwide with no minimum charge!

The website and social networks:


 Their website screams beauty and fashion! Once you visit their website you can see all the all the news, sales, daily deals, new arrivals and best sellers. In my opinion Born Pretty has definitely something for everyone, whether you are interested in accessories, fashion or beauty! they also offer home goods as well as stationery. You can find them on every social network where they share different codes, sales as well as things that interest them. They also have a blog where they post about contests, inspirations as well as some tips! 


Orders and delivery:


 I have ordered a couple of items from their Jewelry & Accessories section and they took a little more than a month to arrive. To be honest it didn't bother me as I was told that the items will take 3-4 weeks to arrive. If you don't mind the amount of time you need to wait for your parcel to arrive then you should definitely visit Born Pretty! The team is also very helpful and friendly and I had no problems getting in touch with them!



My order:


 I received the correct order and everything came wrapped in a white foam-y wrap and everything was also individually packed in a clear packaging, which for me is very professional as you don't have to worry about your items getting damaged! 












Quality:


 The items look exactly like the website and I would say that the quality is perfect! To be honest for the price the quality is amazing but again you cannot expect high-end quality. If you are like me and you are trying to build up your jewelry collection then you should definitely visit their website. The only problem I had is one of the bracelets broke the next day but I got it fix right away, so it is not something permanent! The items I picked were a beaded necklace (here), a star midi ring (here) and a set of bracelets (here). What I love the most about this website is that all of the items are more than affordable.  

Returns-Exchange and Refund:


 Luckily I didn't have to return anything! However this is their return and refund policy "If for some reason you're not satisfied with our service or product quality, please contact us within 3 days after you get the package, you can return the products to us in original package and we will refund your money after we get the package!(Shipping cost is NOT refundable and you should responsible for the return shipping)." which is the case with most online businesses. 

 - I would definitely recommend Born Pretty, especially if you are looking for jewelry and accessories as I had a really pleasant experience with them! As I said the prices are amazing, great quality and very helpful team! 


Have you ordered anything from Born Pretty before? How was your experience with them?
Don't forget to use the "STT10" code, to get 10% off from your purchase:)
Hope this post was helpful!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx





4 comments:

  1. Love this site, great purchases!

    A dress as a skirt, NEW OUTFIT lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered a watch and it was amazing, it spent just two weeks to get home and it is perfect, so beautiful.
    http://prettymeniso.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. that star mini ring is so adorable and it matches your nails...it looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...