Saturday 12 April 2014

Monochrome!

Hello sweeties,

 Wishing you all an amazing weekend!


I got some of my hand ins' results recently and I was really surprised by them (in a good way) and that just gave me a lot of strength and I feel a lot less stressed about my exams. I am really looking forward to going back, finishing my exams and moving back to my home country for good! I love the UK and I am sure I am going to miss it, but for now I really miss my home country and looking forward to the end of my student life!












 I saw this dress a couple of weeks ago and I instantly fell in love, the pattern and the colour combination make it look so unique and interesting! I love the sleeves of it as well as it make it just perfect for Spring. I just love buying dresses that are versatile and you would be amazed how many different combinations you can create with it! Have you found your perfect dress for Spring yet?

I am wearing:
Dress - New Look
Heels - New Look
Clutch - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Bracelets - Gift & Primark
Rings - Warren James & Primark


Are you a monochrome fan?
Wishing you all an amazing and relaxing weekend!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress ! Very nice and elegant look !

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look, my dear! Love the printed bodycon dress and how you styled it with only black and white pieces!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. monochrome is the best! Lovely dress, you look gorgeous <3

    sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great Sunday dear! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress Stephanie!! It's amazing shopping for dresses....they are on my to do list :)
    Well done for your results xx
    http://helentsokana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely!
    Stunning dress. I love summer/spring dresses!
    Good luck with the rest of your exams!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This a lovely dress! Congratulations on almost being done with school!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very sweet dress)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice dress and clutch :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...