Tuesday 8 April 2014

Fluffy Floral!

Hello sweeties,

 I can't believe I am leaving in less than a week for the UK!



 To be honest I think I need at least another month of holiday, I am just not ready to get back to the UK! The weather here is amazing, to be honest it feels like Summer. I was even able to wear this outfit without tights and of course after the photos were taken I had to take the fluffy jumper off, I cannot wear jumpers during the day!














 Well my floral obsession is getting bigger every day, I have already shown you four different floral outfits last month (here, here, here and here), however my biggest obsession are accessories! When I was contacted by the lovely team of Born Pretty I couldn't be happier. You can read here my thoughts and experience with them:) I absolutely love the bracelet set and the necklace is such a statement piece and looks perfect with every outfit! You can also use the code: STT10 to get a 10% discount on your purchase:)

I am wearing:
Jumper - Primark
Dress - Primark
Heels - Primark
Clutch - Primark
Necklace - Born Pretty
Bracelets - Born Pretty
Rings - Gift & Primark

Am I the only one so obsessed with floral print?:)
Wishing you all an amazing week!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Amazinng skirt ! I love your shoes !

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me you're not the only one...there seems to be a floral pattern mania....and I for one like it:)

    Great outfit sweetie, that fluffy sweater is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater and the heels are gorgeous :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your last week and the nice weather!! I couldn't stand the rain yesterday in London :(
    Lovely skirt xx

    http://helentsokana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt <3
    xx

    New post :
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/04/tinsel-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love!!!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Stephanie!! I really love everything on this look, the heels and the jumper are perfect! And the floral dress, total love.

    Have a nice dayxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I like the look. The skirt is divine and collar charm me. I hope my blog back. Greetings.

    http://mimodaapropos.blogspot.mx/2014/03/spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the floral skirt and the comfy fluffy sweater! Great look sweetie!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/
    https://www.facebook.com/kingstreetfashionista

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...