Tuesday 12 November 2013

Shopping at - Sheinside!

Hello sweeties,

 Sheinside is the second shop I am going to talk about on my Shopping at section!

"Sheinside.com was one of the web's first online stores and has been helping the fashion-conscious look fabulous since 2008. Based in China, Sheinside offers the latest street style dresses ,coats, boots &more."

General information:

 I can easily say that Sheinside has a huge range of clothes, jewellery and accessories. There prices are more than reasonable. They also have free trials section, they have about 8 pieces each week and all you have to do is enter into the "free trial" draw and share it on facebook and at the end of each countdown 8 random winners will be picked. Then the only thing you have to do is take a picture and write a review on the product you "won". They also have affiliate program, which is self explanatory, fashion blogger program and bonus point program, each time you buy something from their website you get the price in points.. for example if you buy something $29.39 you will get 29 points, then if you share their products on LookBook, youtube etc you can add the link to their website and get points for each share, all of these points can be used on your next purchase!

The website and social networks:


 I can definitely say that Sheinside has something for everyone's taste. Their clothing range is amazing, different styles and colours. Their website is really easy to use and you can easily find what you are searching for. Once you enter their website you can see on the first screen their sales, discounts and news, which is a really nice touch if you ask me! As far as their social networks go, they share inspirations and outfits every single day. They also have "trends" section and "lookbook" section which is really nice for inspirations and outfit ideas.

Orders and delivery:

 I think everyone loves low prices and I am definitely one of them so I decided to give Sheinside a try and I ordered two necklaces and a coat with standard delivery (5-7 working days). I went to track my order and it was still processing (3-4 days later) and I emailed them to ask if there is something wrong with my order. To my surprise the answer was that there is nothing wrong with my order but it takes 5-7 days for them to check and process the order which is a bit odd, you chose 5-7 days delivery and they need 5-7 days to process it? Well anyway I received my order 23-24 days later! To be honest I was frustrated, I know that I should have checked to see that they are based in (but be honest, no one reads the "about us section" before placing an order, normally you add your country and they just tell you to select from options that are available for your country instead of having the 5-7 days option when it can't happen! If you don't mind waiting for a month that's okay I just didn't know 5-7 working days will turn out to be 23-24 days!

My order:

I received the correct coat and the correct necklaces. The colours and the styles of the necklaces were the same with the picture which is definitely a plus.

Quality:

 As far as the necklaces go, a really good quality, not the best one, but you don't expect much for less than £5.00 necklaces. You can find the necklaces here: red and yellow. They are heavy necklaces which means they will last and they will not just break down. I have already tried the one out, you can find the outfit here.




 And now the "coat". The reason I am adding this " is that what I received is definitely not a coat! I've seen so many bloggers wearing their coats and they are of a perfect quality and I was so happy that I found this one and I thought it was a bargain. I was expecting a trench coat material but instead this is like a Summer top material. This is definitely nothing like a coat, and as far as the quality goes I am really disappointed with this. Just a disclaimer here, I am not talking about their clothes and coats in general, I am just talking about this one.
This is what the picture looked like:


And this is the "coat" I received:

  I ordered a size S, I normally wear XS but coats are nice when they look oversize and as this is a loose coat I thought it would look okay. Well this is huge, I don't know if it is just me or I just don't know. The material feels really cheap and it looks like something fashion designers do on a trial basis before doing their final piece (I don't know if that makes sense). Even the buttons are so "cheap" as I said something you expect from a prototype rather than a finished product.



 And I've visited their website and read through the reviews and I am not the only one disappointed. I am not a picky person, I just expect to see something that looks like a coat when I order from the coat section.

Returns- Exchange and Refunds:

 If you have a previous experience with ordering online then you know that in your parcel there is always the return address and a sheet with information you need to fill in (reason for the return, what you are returning, if you want a refund or exchange and some information about their return policy). In this case there was nothing in the parcel so I needed to go online to find what I needed. To my surprise they don't have their return address online, so you have to email their customer service and ask for it, and when I thought it could not get any more difficult, I received their email back with the steps I have to do, this is an exact copy from their email:


''1,pls give us the tracking number and track link of your return package.
2, pls fill in the return label in the attachment and print it out to put inside the package when you send it out.
3, pls note the package as"gift" with the value below $30. We are not going to sign for  the package if it produe the high customs duties''
  So I basically have to pay for a tracking code, which in UK is not the cheapest thing (normally they just ask for a receipt/proof) and I have to print out the sheet (that normally has to be sent by them), if I don't sign it as a gift they will not sign for it and finally I have to pay for the return shipping fee. Could they just make the return process more difficult for me? I am returning it because I have a problem with it so I expect some willingness from their side as well.

- I would recommend buying from their site but you just have to be very careful about what you are ordering because it takes a month for you to receive it, the return process is just not the easiest process (in my opinion) and you probably have to wait for more than a month to get your money back. Again I believe they have a nice quality products and really great prices but you just need to be careful, and if you are wearing xs you may have sizing problems as well!


I apologise for the length of this post, I just wanted to share with you my experience with 
Sheinside and maybe help you decide whether to order from them. Do you
have any previous experience with them?
Hope this post was helpful somehow!


Thanks for reading:)
xxxxx


Follow on Bloglovin




5 comments:

  1. Love the necklaces.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. honest review! the necklaces are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Amazing Necklaces :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice necklaces :) and yup, that coat doesn't look like coat at all.
    Muilo Burbulai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very honest review, thank you :) From now on I will need to be more careful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...