Thursday 24 October 2013

Cozy Reflection!

Hello sweeties, 

 I am so happy tomorrow is Friday!



 This week I probably need this 3-day break more than ever. I feel so tired and I don't even know why. Or maybe I do, I was actually ill the past few days which made me even more tired. However I am so happy that October is almost over and Halloween is just around the corner, we are planning on craving pumpkins. I am super excited about it as I have never done it before!



















 I am in love with this jumper! I've been wanting to buy one of these for quite a long time now and when I saw this one for only £10 I knew I had to buy it. It is so cozy and it can definitely make a simple outfit look much more sophisticated. Looking for a pair of ballerinas? Make sure to visit Primark, they have an amazing variety, colours and they are a pretty good quality! Oh and I got myself a new bag. I don't normally tend to buy small bags (in Autumn and Winter) but this one is just so cute! I would say it is a small/medium size bag but I can fit all my "handbag essentials" in it without any problem! 


I am wearing:
Jumper - Primark
Leggings - NewYorker
Ballerinas - Primark
Handbag - Primark
Necklace - Republic
Bracelets - Paphos, DIY




Do you prefer small or big handbags? Hope you like 

my outfit!


Thanks for reading:)
xxxx
Stephanie




Follow on Bloglovin

  





19 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! I love your fluffy jumper!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.. dear.... nice blog.. made ur blog 100followers.. please follow back www.melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your jumper and your ballerinas too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jumper and will definitely be braving Primark tomorrow to see if I can get hold of it :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gal, loved your outfit..:)
    i like ballerinas..they look so comfy
    added you through Google+ & GFC..

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/
    Kisses
    Maisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit. Pretty jumper. Cute bag.Cool photos. Thx for dropping by my place and following me. I like to follow you back and already did so on GFC #101. I prefer big handbags, I always seems to carry my whole household around :-/
    Let's keep in touch
    xo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing :)
    great jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous dear! would love to hear your thoughts on my latest posts! :)
    happy weekend!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look! happy sunday

    xx Mounia

    ReplyDelete
  10. heey amazing outfit, Really like your white sweater and leopard shoes <3 it's perfect
    if you wish let's follow each other blogs to keep in touch
    i've already followed you, keep posting xxx
    http://zhannakessel.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post! love the jumper! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweety you look adorable! Love your sweater <3
    I wish you a speedy recovery :*:*

    Have nice end of weekend,
    xoxo
    http://blond-yasmin.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blond-Yasmine/127291280788526

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi dear... lovly outfit... please followed http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2013/10/divine-life-ministries-dinner.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Stephanie, your blog is amazing! This sweater is so cozy and chic! How nice does the sweater paired with the leggings and flats look to make a laid-back look!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ♥♥♥ love this look on you! The jumper looks super stylish!

    Kisses Xx, Selorm.
    shejusttalks

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great in this, I love your jumper I have s similar one in black :) xx
    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This jumper is amazing! I have a similar Asos pale blue one and it's just the most comfortable cozy thing I have ever owned! Love your style - all your pictures look gorgeous xx

    Tatyana
    www.secretlittlestars.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...