Wednesday 2 October 2013

Back to Black!

Hello sweeties,

 I know that it's October now and that this is certainly not the outfit you are expecting to see, but I really wanted to share this outfit with you even thought it is a Summery one. You can easily transform this outfit into a Fall one by adding tights, pumps and a leather jacket!




 I have never tried wearing an all black outfit before but I wanted to give it a try as I love black colour, especially when it comes to night outs! I love, love, love this outfit for night outs. I find corset tops, I find them really feminine and easy to style.










I am wearing:
Top - Stradivarius
Shorts - H&M
Belt - H&M
Heels - Charles and Keith
Clutch - Charles and Keith
Bracelets - WarrenJames and Gift


Do you like all-black outfits and corset tops?

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx
Stephanie



Follow on Bloglovin


  




10 comments:

  1. Steeeeeeeeephhhhh!!! Gosh I miss you chica. Great outfit as always! Love the detailing of the top, so stunning. You know by now how much I love black, so I'm totally in love with this one.
    Xoxo,
    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur look is so pretty! I love when you said on profile "proud to be blogger" :)
    Which part of UK do u live? Maybe we can have blogger meet up day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it!❤ I live in Leicester, where do you live? I would love that:)
      xxxx
      Stephanie

      Delete
  3. Great outfit! You're pretty! Great blog, i'm following you on GFC, really hope you'll follow back! xx

    http://itslilylocket.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/brighton-rock.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! I love the top. xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Stephanie, thanks for stopping by :))). Like you black-oktober :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your nice comment! :)
    I like this outfit! Looks so pretty on you!

    xx

    Alina
    wavystyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :), I am following you too now :)

    Kisses,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...